Regenerative Knowledge Commons
“Where is the knowledge we lose in information?"
"Knowledge is knowledge only in that it is organization, only in that it is put in relation and context to information”.
Welcome to the Regenerative Knowledge Commons (RKC)!
The Regenerative Knowledge Commons (RKC) was brought into existence as part of two Erasmus+ projects (Community Climate Coaches and Activating Community Transformation) in order to give a place for what wants to continue beyond the end of any project; this effort as such, has a rich background.
RKC is an open and living system for knowledge freely given, to be cared for and shared.
RKC is intended as an active space for practitioners to regenerate themselves and their thinking, to cultivate relations with fellow participants and collectively inhabit the systems they intend to transform and evolve. Indeed, to the extent they intend to transform the larger contexts they are a part of, will generate both value for themselves and others via their active participation.
Absolutely anyone, and we hope everyone, will benefit from this knowledge commons.
Anyone can browse freely, without logging in. What you will find here is various types of entities:
- Those who aspire to take on transformative roles:
- Constellations of transformative activity organized...
- Patterns--such as practices, processes, frameworks, tools, capacities, livelihoods, curated via Communities of Practice, whose recurrence in the world is desirable due to reconciliatory nature in a particular context; and,
- Interventions--unique, potentially-transformative expressions of Patterns re-contextualized for and responsive to real-world contexts of Communities of Place.
Ways to Participate
Those that feel authentically called to co-create and co-learn are invited to go further...
There are several ways to participate in RKC:
- Commentator: In order to participate behind the scenes--edit or create content on existing pages--you must first (top right of page).
- If you are new to RKC, please use the RKC On-boarding process or follow the three easy steps:
1. Request an Account note: when requesting account, please fill in Real Name field appropriately (this will be the name of your Person page). 2. On approval, login to RKC 3. Once logged in, Create a User page
- Page Curator: To participate more fully--curate your own pages--you start by creating a Person page:
If you do not have a Person page, create one from the red link on from your User page. The rest unfolds naturally from there, we'll guide you along the way!
Please read the RKC Community Agreements, your participation in this commons is a tacit agreement to abide by them.
More about RKC